Browse the site for your favorite items, outfit, or value pack up to an $80 value and click add to bag. Products eligible to redeem for a VIP Credit will be labeled 1 VIP Credit, 2 for 1 VIP Credit, or 3 for 1 VIP Credit. Once you are in your cart you'll see a toggle to be able to apply your VIP Credit to the product of your choice, as long as the VIP Member price for that product is under $80.
Articles in this section
- Do VIP Credits expire after 12 months or at the end of the calendar year?
- When redeeming a promotional VIP Credit, will it automatically be applied to the most expensive thing in my cart?
- What if I have a promotional VIP Credit but want to buy more than just one outfit, value pack or bundle?
- What's the difference between a promotional VIP Credit and store credit?
- Can I choose to be charged early for my VIP Credit so I can shop right away?
- Can I buy extra VIP Credits?
- What is a promotional VIP Credit and what can I purchase with it?
- Am I able to use a VIP Credit on any item under VIP Member price of $80?
- What does it mean if a product is “3-for-1 VIP Credit”?
- What does it mean if a product is “2-for-1 VIP Credit”?